Pegasus Airlines Terms and Conditions.
Electronic ticket (e-ticket) refers to the Ticket prepared by the carrier or prepared in the carrier's name that contains passenger information. The agreement clauses and warnings constitute an inseparable part of the carrier agreement and ticket. The e-ticket is in lieu of an invoice at the same.
You may Purchase or Reserve tickets on the internet for up to 5 passengers and 6 flights at one time You will not be provided with the opportunity to use the same credit card for a maximum of two separate tickets on the same day.
It is imperative that Internet transactions are carried out exactly as demonstrated on the internet pages. Pegasus will not be held responsible for any delays you experience as a direct result of erroneous transactions on your part while making reservations, changing reservation, cancellations, and refunds and purchasing on-line tickets.
1. Online ticket purchases on the Internet can be made with Visa and Master Card credit cards only. During the transaction you will be asked to enter the three digit CVV code on your credit card. [The code is the last three numbers located on the signature strip on the back of your credit card.] The total amount (including taxes and other costs) will be charged to your credit card upon your authorization and an Electronic Passenger Ticket will be prepared in lieu of an invoice which you will be able to print. You may also pick up your Electronic Ticket print-out from the closest Pegasus Sales Office within 7 days.
E-Mail Confirmation and Cancellation Notices :
Pegasus Airlines cannot be held liable for the e-ticket confirmation/cancellation e-mail notices that are not delivered to the customer, or that are delivered late or incomplete.
2. Reservations may not be transferred to anyone else, and the name on a ticket cannot be changed.
3. Fares and conditions for Turkey/Cyprus
These fares are valid for Turkish and foreign students who are under the age of 28 on their date of travel and who are enrolled at a school which provides constant tuition throughout the year. The discount is applied to Primary, Secondary and Higher Education (University) students within the specified age groups.
The fare code next to the reservation class is OWSDCY.
It is compulsory for agencies to obtain and keep documentation stating that the passenger is a student. Additionally, it is compulsory for the passenger to show documentation and ID during check-in.
Students under the age of 16 are not required to show student documentation at the beginning of their journey.
Army Personnel Fares:
This is applied to all army personnel stationed in Cyprus and those doing their military service in Cyprus .
The fare code next to the reservation class is OWMICY.
It is compulsory for agencies to obtain and keep documentation stating that the passenger is army personnel whilst the ticket is being prepared. Additionally, it is compulsory for the passenger to show relevant documentation during check-in.
4. Reservation changes, cancellations and ticket returns:
Tickets with reservation change will be charged according to fares which is valid at the day and time of flight.
4.1 Reservation changes, cancellations and ticket returns for domestic flights and flights to Cyprus :
|FEES FOR CHANGES AND
CANCELLATIONS - REFUND
|Hours before departure||G/Z/V/X||S||Other|
|CHANGES||More than 48||Changes not permitted||£30||£30|
|More than 1 hour||Changes not permitted||£50||£50|
|Less than 1 hour||Non Refundable||Non Refundable||Non Refundable|
|Cancellation & Refunds||More than 48||Non Refundable||£40||£40|
|Between 48-1||Non Refundable||Non Refundable||£50|
|Less than 1||Non Refundable||Non Refundable||Non Refundable|
4.3. Reservation changes, ticket cancellations and fare refunds cannot be made after the scheduled departure time.
4.4 Incase of refund, Service Fee is nonrefundable.
4.5 Refunds are paid only to the credit card owner, and the credit card used for payment will be credited at the same place from where the ticket was bought.
To cancel, click on MY TICKET INFORMATION on the Online Ticket Site. Reservation codes will be listed on the web page after logging in. Cancellation terms and conditions can be viewed when the Cancel button is clicked. The cancellation request will be fulfilled once the Cancel button is clicked again.
If you wish to change your journey (reservation) then it is necessary to cancel the original reservation and make a new reservation.
In the event that you wish to cancel/change your electronic tickets via our Airport Sales offices, then please bring your e-ticket to the office with the credit card you used to pay for the ticket, and a valid form of ID with a photograph (passport, national ID card or drivers license).
4.6 Delays of 3 hours or more, or flight cancellations for domestic flights and flights to Cyprus :
As of August 15th 2006, services to be provided to passengers on scheduled domestic flights and flights to Cyprus who experience delays caused by our company such as technical faults are as follows:
Even if the flight departs, passengers will be reimbursed the full amount of the ticket in the event of delays exceeding 3 hours or cancellations.
Even if the flight departs, passengers will be reimbursed the full amount of the ticket in the event of delays exceeding 5 hours or cancellations and will be presented with a complimentary one way ticket on a Pegasus Airlines domestic flight to a destination of their choice.
Pegasus Airlines disclaims liability for any damage or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record whether as a result of breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
Pegasus Airlines makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of any of the information contained on this web site and makes no commitment to update such information
5. Seat Selection:
The location of the seat determines the fee:
Exit and 1st row seats: £11
Other seats: £5
1- Seat Selection is not applicable for optional reservations. Seats may be selected either when the ticket is being purchased or after purchase. (If the fee for the selected seat is not paid then the seat will be cancelled after a short period of time)
2- Reservation Changes: Selected seats are not automatically transferred if a passenger chooses to change their reservation. Any seat selection fee already paid however is reimbursed in full, without any penalties, to the passenger. If the passenger wishes to select their once seat again, then they should click on the Pre-paid Seat Selection button and pay the amount that is displayed on the screen.
Selected seats cannot be changed unless the flight is changed also.
3- Cancellations and Refunds: For cancellations and refunds please refer to the RESERVATION CHANGES AND CANCELLATION-REFUND FEES table. Differences in fare categories will additionally be collected.
Selected seats cannot be cancelled or refunded on their own.
Should the plane be delayed or cancelled under circumstances outside the control of the passenger, or if the passenger is unable to be seated in the selected seat, then the seat will be cancelled and the passenger reimbursed
6. Pegasus passengers on domestic flights at least 30 minutes and international flights should complete their check in procedures at least 40 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF CARRIAGE NOTIFICATION OF RESPONSIBILITY
In accordance with Turkish Civil Aviation Law number 2920 dated October 14 th 1983, this agreement is bound to the regulations and limitations stated in the Lahey Protocol of September 28 th 1955, which was signed as a result of the amalgamation of several regulations pertaining to international air carriage of the Warsaw Convention which was signed on October 12 th 1929 in Warsaw. This convention and protocol regulates and in many situations, limits, the carrier's responsibility in the event of the death or injury of a passenger, or lost or damaged baggage.
As long as a higher value has not been notified previously, or any additional costs paid, the loss, baggage is the responsibility of the carrier for domestic flight 15 KG and for International flight 20 KG who will pay compensation which is limited to $ 20 per kilo.
1. Rules and regulations that absolve or limit the carrier's responsibility are also to be applied in favor of the carrier's agencies, personnel and representatives.
2. The carrier agreement is subject to the general conditions of carriage as laid out in law no. 2920 and International Agreements attributed to the law, the regulations of this ticket, and the applicable fare tariffs.
3. The carrier's agencies, personnel and representatives have not been authorized to alter or remove any of these clauses.
4. The carrier undertakes the responsibility to carry passengers and baggage punctually. The carrier may change the destination shown on the ticket; the times depicted in the tariff or elsewhere, or may use different carriers or airplanes if unforeseen circumstance arise or in situations where the carrier is not liable. If the situation permits then the carrier will give prior notice.
5. The carrier reserves the right to refuse to carry any person who is known to have obtained a ticket by violating the carrier's tariff or regulations.
6. Tickets are valid for one year from the date of the first flight. Any fare increases that occur until the date of departure will not be reflected once the ticket has been paid for. Changes in taxes or costs can be either charged or reimbursed to the passenger.
7. Information about free and allowed baggage
FREE BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE ALLOWED BAGGAGE EXCESS BAGGAGE
FLIGHTS TO THE UK - 25 KG 7 GBP
* Passengers under the age of 2 years do not have baggage allowance.
** International flights allowed baggage is also applied for domestic flights connected with international flights.
8. Registered baggage will be delivered to the person with the baggage coupon and baggage claim coupon. Passengers must inform the carrier of any damage caused to baggage during transportation. The notice must be given in writing as soon as the damage is seen. Should the baggage be delayed then the notice must be given to the carrier in writing either immediately or within the time frame specified by the relevant Law.
Pegasus Airlines reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice or liability
9. Pegasus Flying Cafe is valid in domestic, Cyprus and UK flights.
To receive your boarding card, please arrive at the check in desk at the Airport with the credit card used for payment of the ticket, a valid form of identification bearing a photograph (passport, drivers license or marriage certificate). You will not be accepted on the flight in the event of failure to comply with any of the above.
Please complete all ticket and baggage procedures 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time for domestic flights, and 40 minutes for international flights and flights to Cyprus . Otherwise you will forfeit your rights to your Ticket.
The cost of a journey may include aviation tax or taxes imposed by the government. These fees and taxes can represent an important part of the cost of air travel and just as they can be included in the cost, they can also be shown in the tax section of the passenger travel document. You may be requested to pay unpaid taxes or other fees separately.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY
Pack your baggage yourselves or supervise all baggage preparations.
Please open and check all sealed packages, boxes and all packaging before placing it in your baggage.
Under no circumstance should you accept a package from a stranger to taken and given to somebody else.
These Term and Conditions and any disputes arising as a result of this agreement of carriage are governed by the laws of Turkey and Istanbul Courts have exclusive jurisdiction. Pegasus Records are valid in the event of dispute.
Note. For cancellation/amendments charges and luggage allowances for routes other than UK/N.Cyprus please see http://www.flypgs.com/EN/pegasus.genel.kurallar.asp
| Business Travel
| Transit Tours
| Flights North Cyprus
| Holidays N.Cyprus
| Allways Travel
Cheap Car Rental USA | Car Rental Canada | Cheap Car Rental Worldwide | The Car Rental.com | The Car Rental.co.uk